Sunday 4 November 2012

Gone past the 1500 Mark !!

WooHoo!! I think I have gone past the 1500 mark on dresses to collect for 2012. As of this writing, this is where Dress A Girl Australia is -
On dresses -
On pairs of shorts -
And I have practically over 50 days left to go -

The status of the dresses tells me that I need 30 more dresses to make it to 1500 but I actually have made about 45 dresses which is not included anywhere in the count yet. I have been sewing dresses whenever I feel like making one but just folded them and put in the corner. The only number of dresses included in the count are the dresses I donated for the Charity Auction where I needed to make a match for the donated items. But it looks like more work is required for the pairs of shorts as I still need about 185 as I have pairs of 10 not included in the latest count of 299.

WooHoo!! We made the target of 1500 dresses. And with 56 days more to go, the 200 is attainable.

Thank you so much to everyone for helping Dress A Girl Australia achieve its goal of dressing 1500 less fortunate girls around the world in 2012. I am pretty sure more dresses will be coming...so keep them coming as the more dresses we make the more happy children we can make. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment