Wednesday 20 February 2013

Donation Acknowledgement FY13/02 #15 - From Sandy Lew of Qld

I posted Sandy's picture in my facebook page last Sunday and it is time to post it here in my blog. I must apologize though as I named her Sandra and while reading her letter again tonight I noticed it is Sandy. (Sorry Sandy!)
Sandy is very happy with the 27 dresses she made but even happier being part of something bigger especially that it involves children. Not just any children I believe but the disadvantaged children. She learned about this project from her sister and started making dresses with her sister's help. Dresses all made with love.
Here are Sandy's contribution to the campaign -
Sandy, thank you for your kindness and generosity. Am pretty sure whoever receives each dress you made would feel the love you put into making it. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment