Monday 25 January 2016

Feedback Distribution - Sariaya - Christmas 2015

This distribution was made in a town called Sariaya about 2-3 hours away from Metro Manila. I think there are more pictures from this distribution but the lady who did the distribution is taking care of her mother and sometimes spends most of the night and early morning fully awake to look after her needs so I cannot really put pressure on her to send me pictures if she had more. She sent these pictures very early in the morning when her mother was fast asleep.

I am asking for more understanding especially from donors who are after pictures to prove that their dresses have been given away and not sold and for those who ask for receipts of their donations as I really cannot issue receipts to avoid further inconveniences. I humbly ask that if these are your requirements to PLEASE not make any donations in order to make life a little bit easier for me in making a difference. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment