Monday 27 June 2011

Dress by Kikay Designs

Here is Kikay Designs' contribution to Dress A Girl Australia. Just like me, she has never made a dress but look... it is so cute and am sure there is a little girl out there who would fit on it and look pretty with this dress.

Kikay Designs :  It's official ... I can not sew a dress !! -- I tried my best :). My humble contribution to Dress A Girl Around the World - Dress A Girl-Sydney. I hope next time, when I get more time, I can make it better. I just hope somehow a little girl in Africa will fit into this dress :)


Slowly but surely, Dress A Girl Australia is starting to grow and getting more dress donations. Once I received those dresses, it wont take me long to take those pictures and post them on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment