Monday 27 June 2011

Logistics for Dress A Girl Australia

3 more days before the month of June ends and I think I have met my goal of 60 dresses by Jun 30 if... and that is a big 'if'...I am able to sew all the fabrics I have cut into dresses.

As of tonight, I have 28 fully sewn dresses and from donated fabrics including the ones I have bought from donated cash from family and friends I have actually cut fabrics good for 36 dresses. The only problem is they need to be sewn. All in all I should have 64 dresses by the end of June. Yehey!

Now all I need to do is find the time to sew these fabrics and hope to have 66 fully sewn dresses by the end of July. Note that I have another target of 40 dresses in addition to the ones I already have by mid-September. By then with 100 dresses Dress A Girl Australia will be ready to distribute.

And I need more dresses to meet my final goal of 250 dresses by the end of the year. To all of you kind-hearted readers, Dress A Girl Australia needs pillowcases and/or fabrics to put a smile on faces of the less fortunate children around the world. Please help spread the word and send some of those unwanted fabrics and/or pillowcases you may have lying around.

For more information about this campaign, please send email to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com. Looking forward to receiving those emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment