Sunday 19 June 2011

Polka Dots this time


One of my nephews celebrated his first birthday today and most of the family members were there to help celebrate. One of the conversations was on Dress A Girl Australia and before we splitted up I was able to raise $30.00 to help Dress A Girl Australia achieve its goal of 250 dresses by the end of 2011. My sister will be on a fabric shopping spree in the next few days and I will have more fabrics to use to make dresses. Thanks to my Mom, Chrissie and Star for the cash donations and Monique and Joan for fabric donations.

This polka dot dress was donated by another sister of mine Marie. She provided the fabric and I made the dress. I was able to make 2 of this from a metre of fabric Marie donated. The girl holding the dress is my niece Samantha. Now I know what to make for her for Christmas. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment