Friday 17 June 2011

Need More Dresses...and Good News at the same time

Today is the 17th day of June exactly 13 days before the month ends and I am way behind in my goal of 60 dresses. So far I have made 15 dresses and about 6 more to finish but that is only 21 dresses all in all. I need more fabric donations and/or pillowcases to make into dresses but with 13 days to go and at the rate am going of 1 dress a day am still short of 27 dresses. To all those readers out there with kind hearts and willing to make the less fortunate little girls around the world happy and own at least one dress, please help spread the word ! Any fabric donations and/or pillowcases to a very great cause will be highly appreciated. I am willing to make them into dresses for you. For more information and/or details on where to send donations, please send an email to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com.


But it is not all bad news from Dress A Girl Australia. Last night I received an email from a lady in Queensland who wrote to say that she is starting to make dresses and will be sending them in August. And that she is also collecting dresses from other ladies who want to make dresses. Thank you so much for the wonderful news.


I may not meet my objective by the end of this month but am very positive that the 100 dresses I am attempting to achieve in September will be met.

No comments:

Post a Comment