Friday 10 June 2011

Dress A Girl Around the World Labels

Tonight, I finally had the chance to print Dress A Girl Around the World labels (from the template provided by Rachel Eggum Cinader, founder of Dress a Girl Around the World and the Director of Hope 4 Women International) which I need to attach to each dress made by Dress A Girl Australia. I printed 250 labels using 5 cotton inkjet fabric sheets (50 labels per sheet)  using my old inkjet printer. All I have to do now is cut the labels and attach them to the dresses. 250 labels is in preparation for achieving Dress A Girl Australia's target of  making 250 dresses by the end of the year 2011(fingers crossed!).


To those ladies who are starting to make dresses for Dress A Girl Australia, if you want to attach labels to your dresses, please send me an email and indicate on your message the number of labels you require and do not forget to provide me with your postal address.

No comments:

Post a Comment