Tuesday 10 March 2015

Advice Feedback on parcel sent to PNG

After I sent the parcel yesterday to Papua New Guinea, I immediately sent an email to Aunty Rosa of the BFO Orphanage letting her know that a parcel is on its way and what the contents are. Sharing with you all the email I received today from Aunty Rosa upon learning of the forthcoming parcel - 

This is the only reason why I worked so hard from the time the dresses are sorted and packed and sent and making sure that parcels arrive at their final destinations (dont care about the endless followups I have to do)...nothing else matters but the excitement and sincere happiness and gratefulness of the intended recipients - Thank you to all who genuinely helps make this difference in the lives of the lucky recipients. Es muy apreciada. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment