Monday 9 March 2015

Dress Distribution #86-02/2015 - Project Peru

I handed this parcel over to the lady who was going to handcarry it to Peru last February but decided to acknowledge donors/donations at a later stage since I was not sure if the parcel will make it or not to Peru as it was dependent on the baggage weight of my friend. I allocated 22 dresses and ten of which included the school kits. When I came back from the US I was told that only 16 of the dresses made it of which two included school kits. The rest were offloaded due to excess baggage weight. I went to pick up the items today (8-Mar-2015) from my friend's parents and have added the offloaded school supplies kits to my PNG distribution.

Here are the dresses that made it to Peru through the kindness of Pilar Janet Pacheco Ruales on her trip back to Peru last 17-Feb-2015 for Julia Chuquitaype Quintana Ministry
made possible by the following donors and sponsors -
1) Fabrics donated by Millhouse Collections and sewn by Dress A Girl Australia
2) Suzanne Marshall
3) Ana Carvalho
4) Tania Carvalho
5) Brian Chesterton

Please note that the image above still shows the school supplies kits but what made it are just the dresses and the undies. For larger and individual images of the collection, please click here.

Thank you so much to the sponsors of these dresses. Thank you for believing and helping make a difference to the lives of disadvantaged kids through my Dress Sponsorship program. It is much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment