The dresses for Project Vanuatu has started to arrive from the following donors. A few of them were from previous postings with no planned allocation yet until this project was opened. Due to the restricted number of dresses that can be allocated to the project, I have restricted a maximum of 3 dresses per donor only.
1) Three dresses from Beatrys Fittler -
2) Two dresses from Lorraine Walter -
3) Three dresses from Anna Collett -
4) Three dresses each from Toni Kirkpatrick and Pam Thompson. Could not identify which ones are from either Toni or Pam so have bundled them up.
5) Two dresses from Inspired Peel Sewers
6) Four dresses from Lyn Granger -
7) Three dresses from Christine Caputo
8) Three dresses from Dawny Bull -
9) Three dresses from fabrics donated by Millhouse Collections and sewn by Dress A Girl Australia -
To see larger and individual images of the above donations, please click here.
Thank you to all the donors of the above dresses. Your kindness and generosity are much appreciated. Thank you.
- About this Campaign
- Join the Campaign
- About Me
- Contact Me
- Active Projects
- Teens Corner
- Dress A Girl Stats
- How to Submit Dresses
- GUIDELINES - Making Dresses
- GUIDELINES - Dress Donations
- D-A-G Australia Well
- More than a mile w/Thongs
- Quilt Charity Drive 2013
- Project Soibada Timor Leste
- T-Shirt Charity Drive
- Dress A Girl e-Shop
- Handmade Cards
- ♥ Dress Sponsorship Program ♥
- ♥ Dress Distributions ♥
- Personalised Handmades