Sunday 16 September 2012

Donation Acknowledgements FY2012 #97 - from the ladies of Kapunda S.A. Parcel 3

An early start for an early bird. Donation #97 is a collection of 24 dresses and one pair of shorts in the third of the three parcels from Margaret Adair and several ladies of Kapunda. Here are the 24 dresses and somewhere in the picture you should find one small pair of shorts -
My heartfelt thanks to Joan Page, Kathy Pfeiffer, Deborah Parish, Loris Pullen and to Deborah's mum, Margaret Adair. Thank you so much for your kindness.

To Deborah, thank you so much for the card.

With the number of shorts I have received the past two weeks I think I am just about ready to add another parcel perhaps a bit smaller but full of pairs of shorts to send. I think I just have an idea as to who will be receiving it...that means it will be a box of dresses and a box of shorts for the children in his orphanage and community. Thank you everyone for making this possible.



"You can dream, create, design and build
 the most wonderful place in the world,
 but it requires people to make the dream a reality"

-- Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment