Wednesday 19 September 2012

My Magic Slates have arrived for my Christmas Bags

I have been looking for this item for such a long time and finally found it two weeks ago from a shop in the UK that sells fundraising items and at a price I simply can not ignore.  144 pcs in one box and just the right size (12.5cms x 9cms) I wanted for Dress A Girl Australia's Christmas Bag. It all had the tickmarks needed to convince me to purchase the items. Not too heavy, not too small and not too pricey. In fact it is very light and cost about 37 Australian cents each including postage. Unfortunately something went wrong with the mailing I only received 71 pcs today and have sent my complain for the missing 73. Hopefully I will get them in another week but at least half of it has arrived.
Here is the magic slate which I used to play with when we were small. A perfect fit for my Christmas Bag
And about three weeks ago in one of my shopping spree, I found these activity books. There were 4 in a pack and each pack cost $2.20 making each book at 55 cents each.
I now have 2 items to put inside the Christmas Bag and I think I need to sell more lavender packs to buy more items. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment