Tuesday 11 September 2012

Thank You Wrapped in Fabric!!

My very special and heartfelt thank you to Sandy Bugg of Wrapped in Fabric for sponsoring the cost of sending the parcel I sent last July to Mt Hagen Papua New Guinea. Yes, last July!! I am that slow when it comes to admin work. But I am so thrilled !!!  Another box has been added to leave my humble abode again. In fact I now have three boxes scheduled to be posted before the month of September ends to three locations in Uganda. WooHoo!! 

Thanks again, Sandy. Much, much appreciated.
"the place where you will want to wrap yourself in fabric"

♫ ♪ ♫ Again, I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. ♫ ♪ ♫
♫ ♪ ♫ I'm about to lose control of about 200 dresses and I think I like it. ♫ ♪ ♫

Thank you everyone for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment