Sunday 20 January 2013

One Dress A Day/365 - Day 1 to Day 19

Well, I thought I should give everyone the status or progress of my second attempt to make one dress a day for 365 days. So far I havent missed any day...yet!
Here are the 21 dresses I have made so far, 2 more in 19 days -
These dresses have been made possible through the fabric donations of Sash Hinton, Meredith Kain, Wright Family of Tasmania, Sylvia Lowe and heyboom shop for the T-shirt. More T-shirts and dresses coming from these donors in the very near future.

Thank you everyone for your kindness and generosity. Thank you for helping dress the less fortunate children around the world. Much appreciated.

For larger images of the dresses, please click here. For the daily log of these dresses, please click here or click on the '365 Days Diary' tab at the top of this page.

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to catch up when my machine goes back up. Been doing some annual sorting first before getting back into sewing.

    ReplyDelete