Friday 4 January 2013

First pair of shorts for 2013

This is the very first pair of shorts I made for the year 2013. I did this tonight in addition to the dress I made for the One-dress-a-day for 365 days' journey. I was thinking if I were to increase my personal goal for the number of shorts I have to make this year, I better start this early. Currently I have set my personal goal at 200 which is double that of last year. It does not look or sound very realistic but I have to set it at a high number to drive me to make more.
If you want to see the progress of my One-dress-a-day for 365 days' journey, after 4 days am still on track. :-) Check out my daily progress by clicking on the '365 Days Diary' tab which you can find at the top of this page or you can click here. Here's hoping that I can at least reach middle of the year as this is my second attempt to take on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment