Sunday 13 January 2013

Today's Haul - 2 Dresses and 2 pairs of shorts

Not sure what to do in the afternoon (although I've got lots of things to do) I decided to sit down and do some more sewing. I finished two dresses from the fabric donation of Penny Grey and 2 pairs of shorts. These are leftovers from December fabric cuttings and also leftovers when I run out of bias tapes.

I think there are 2 more pairs of shorts and 1 more dress left that needs to be sewn and then it will be all over and goodbye to these fabrics. And I have prepared the fabric tubes that I would need for my One-dress-a-day for 365 days next week. Fabrics are donations by Sash Hinton. No floral prints for next week. Am taking a rest. :-)
If you want to know why we are sewing, please send an email for more details to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com. Everyone is invited to join us in this campaign of dressing the less fortunate children around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment