Sunday 8 December 2013

More info on dress distributions

I just want to be clear in what I said about not distributing dresses anymore (in response to an email) in 2013 and would like to be as honest as possible. The reason why I am not scheduling any dress distributions anymore in 2013 and for the first 3 months of 2014 is because I have no more money to allocate to pay for the cost of sending dresses to different locations. I need time to be able to replenish my funds and this is what I will be doing in the next few months before April. If you happen to know of anyone who would be willing to handcarry dresses to distribute, then please ask them to get in touch with me and I will do whatever I can to provide them with dresses but I will not be distributing if it will involve cost. Hope this is clear enough. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment