Saturday 7 December 2013

Plan well and consider the cost of posting

I think I have a few new groups joining this campaign of dressing the less fortunate kiddies around the world next year. As I have individually responded to your emails, be sure you do a little bit of planning and consider the cost of posting the dresses to me as I am not in a position to provide assistance. 

Consider hotdog sizzles, dress sponsorships, raffles as these are good ways to raise money for postage. Getting something in return for a dollar or 2 (like getting a hotdog in exchange for a gold coin) is better than directly asking for money donations. Remember I cannot issue a receipt for donations as this is purely a volunteer work which I am doing as an individual to make a difference. So be wise guys. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment