Monday 9 December 2013

Second sale for Dress A Girl Australia well

I think if I really focus on this project (which I am going to do in the first 3 months of the new year 2014) there is a big chance that I will be able to raise the amount of money needed to build a well in Kalagi Uganda in 2014. And I have not approached any of my work colleagues yet. They still do not know.

Last week, I had my second sale and proceeds of the sale will be going to Dress A Girl Australia' well to provide clean water to the people of Kalagi Uganda. Here is what I sold last week -
and always at a time when I dont expect to sell anything. Out of the blue I get a notification that a payment has been made for an item. I just have to be careful though as donations has to be made in US dollars and I sell in Australian dollar. I need to do some conversion before I process the donation. So another AUD$45.00 (about $40USD) going to the fund and thank you so much to Nelly Kremko for the purchase. Much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment