Saturday 14 December 2013

Important Info re dress distributions

Hopefully this will be the last time I will be reiterating information about dress distributions. There are no more scheduled distributions between now and the first quarter of 2014. Dress distributions will resume in April of 2014. I will still continue on checking for parcels in the postoffice every Saturday but they will not be distributed. You can hold on to your dress donations and send them next year if that is what you prefer.
I am quite happy spending my time sewing and crafting to raise money for postage for the next 3 months and honestly, I think I need a break from the sorting, packing and carrying of parcels to/from the postoffice which I have been doing for the last 9 months of the year. I probably have been carrying more than 200 kilos of dresses the past 9 months. Dresses I still have which did not make it to the cut-off are safe and happily stored until they get distributed. They are safe if anyone have any doubts about what is going to happen with them. Thank you all for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment