Sunday 1 December 2013

Donation Acknowledgement FY13/11 #166 - 2 shorts & 1 pants and 17 dresses from Elaine +2 others

If anyone has noticed my postings are only on dresses, pairs of shorts and other accessories it is because I want to acknowledge donations of Christmas bags and/or softies separately. I like giving myself more work. :-)

For number 166 on the list, it is a parcel of 2 pairs of shorts, 1 long pants and 17 dresses from Elaine Klein and 2 other donors Brenda and Glenyl (did I get that right? :-)). I have put aside the long pants as I want to include this in my collection for the Clothing Sponsorship program (Winter edition) for South Africa. A great wear for winter.
Thank you so much Elaine and please extend my heartfelt thanks as well to Brenda and Glenyl for their contribution. Thank you so much for supporting this cause. It is very much appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment