Sunday 1 December 2013

Donation Acknowledgement FY13/11 #162 - 18 pairs of shorts from Monika

Number 162 on the list is from Katoomba NSW. 18 pairs of black shorts from Monika Osvald which am thinking of donating as part of their school uniform for the next school year in Mukono Uganda. At this stage, am not quite sure if I would be able to raise the quantity required but if I can just go back to my sewing, I think I would be able to help meet the number required which by the way, I need to find the email so I can refresh my memory as to how many is needed. :-)
To Monika, thank you so much for your wholehearted consistency and unwavering support of Dress  A Girl Australia's activities' helping make a difference in the lives of disadvantaged children around the world. The time and effort you spend on this campaign is so much appreciated. A wholehearted thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment