Saturday 7 December 2013

Postage in my Dress a girl e-shop

Just to let future customers and/or buyers from my Dress A Girl e-shop to know that the selling price of the items will now include postage. No more postage charged when checking out. The price + postage is indicated in the description of the item. The change is due to the fact that I have actually been giving away some of the items for free because postage has not been calculating correctly (except for the Christmas stockings). I have been selling quite a few items the past week but there was not much money in my moneycan but only a few coins. When I started to account for the sale, that is when I noticed that I was actually paying for the postage from my own pocket (from the moneycan). 

Please understand that the reason why I am selling items is because I want to raise money for postage so I cannot afford to give free postage. Sometimes the cost of the postage is higher than the price of the item. I am not trying to take advantage of anyone by selling items. The money that I received from any sale goes directly to the postage fund. Well, if you think about it, it should go to me but instead I donate everything in order for this campaign to keep going. Thank you for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment