Friday 13 December 2013

New Zealand sewing day

About three weeks ago this group from New Zealand and I made contact. They wrote about their desire to make dresses and planned a sewing day on the 13th of December. Today I received an email from Jo Dixey on how they went with their sewing which happened today. They made 29 dresses. Here is the email she sent.
I am not sure where this group is based in New Zealand. I probably would know when they have sent their parcel but I noticed Jo mentions that the school have agreed for them to have a sewing day once a term so I think they are a group of teachers again.

Well done, Jo and the group. Looking forward to receiving your dresses. Thank you.

For a larger and more readable version of the email, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment