1) Donation #18 is from Sharyn Paull - 7 dresses -
2) Donation #19 is from Vanya Bryant. There are 2 parcels from Vanya on this batch. The first parcel includes 8 dresses and 7 pairs of boys' shorts
and this is the second parcel which had 10 dresses, 5 pairs of boys' shorts and 6 beanies inside
3) Donation #20 are 3 parcels of dresses from the Ladies of Kapunda Sewing Group. For this first parcel came 22 dresses, 12 pairs of boys shorts and 4 hats -
and the contents of this parcel came from Margaret Adair, Shirley Bell, Loris Pullen, Mary Lauke, Helen Blane, Dianne Cain, Loretta Vodic, Vera Jeffs, Sally Giles and the hats came from Lyn Williams.
The second parcel came with 21 dresses, 1 girl's t-shirt and 8 pairs of boys shorts -
and the contents of this parcel #2 came from Deborah Parish, Margaret Adair, Shirley Bell, Loris Pullen, Dianne Cain, Mary Lauke, Helen Blane, Vera Jeffs, Paisley Parish, Robertstown General Store, Sally Giles, Julie Quast and Chris Redden.Parcel #3 had 24 dresses and 9 pairs of boys' shorts -
and the contents cam from Shirley Bell, Dianne Cain, Margaret Adair, Loris Pullen, Mary Lauke, Julie Quast and Helen Blane.
4) Donation #21 came from Linda Smyth with 9 dresses inside -
5) and Donation #22 came from Evelyn McCarthy with 8 dresses as well -
Thank you so much Ladies. Thank you for the time, money and effort you spent making these dresses. Your kindness and generosity is unstoppable. Thank you. I also would like to take this opportunity to wish the Ladies of Kapunda Sewing group all the best for the future in their new endeavours. Thank you.