Tuesday 4 March 2014

Lavender Bags from Lynn

Her parcels are always filled with heart stickers and the one I picked up last Saturday was no exception. Inside the small box were a dozen lavender bags which Lyn Granger sent for me to sell in my shop in order to raise money for postage.
I sent her a thank you email last Sunday and this is her response today which I thought I should post and share with everyone -
=================================================================
From: Lynn []
Sent: Tuesday, 4 March 2014 7:52 AM
To: <>
Subject: Re: Lavender Bags
Good morning Gigi
Thank you for your email i am so happy to be part of your good work that you do I think what you do is such a good I have selection of dresses and shorts to send I shall be doing that in a couple of days I love being part of this it gives me so much joy and keeps my skills alive and in doing it goes out to a very good course I hope the Lavender bags does well for

Much love Lynette Granger 
==================================================================
It is such a nice feeling to know that what I am doing gives so much joy to other people not only with the less fortunate girls around the world but also for those who are sewing dresses. Whatever frustrations you had encountered during the day...they manage to disappear when you receive and read emails of this kind...so full of love and sincerity.

To Lynn, thank you so much for all the support you have provided to this campaign. Thank you for helping make a difference to the lives of the less fortunate children around the world. It is so much appreciated. And for the lavender bags, a wholehearted thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment