Sunday 23 March 2014

Meet Pastor Joshua from Widows of Africa

One of the nicest thing about what I am doing is (perhaps greatest is a better word to describe) is I get a chance to know people from other places, get connected with people from locations I never dreamed would happen if not for this charity work I am doing. It is not impossible but I just thought it would not happen to someone like me who does not have big connections or big corporations as sponsors. And the best thing about it is that I try to find them in my own little way and make a connection through my charity work and that is why I find it such a very rewarding experience. I get more exposure to the real world.  I get a chance to know and see how some people in this world devote their life and time in trying to make this world a better place especially for the less fortunate and it makes me happy to be a part of it. The heroes of the modern world and here is one of them. Pastor Joshua of the Widows of Africa, Miwani Kenya.
And am proud to say that Pastor Joshua will soon be a recipient of 2 parcels of clothes for the children in his community which I sent in early February. My best estimate is that these parcels are halfway to Kenya by now and I look forward to the day when it finally arrives its destination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment