Tuesday 25 March 2014

Update on Dress A Girl Australia well for Kalagi Uganda

Thank you to Martin Grunburg, the author of the New York Times' bestseller book The Habit Factor for donating my second place winnings from the Habit Factor global challenge and putting in a little extra to my fundraising campaign to build a well for clean water in Kalagi Uganda. It was a pleasure joining the competition. Thank you so much!
As of today, I have raised $942.75 for this project. I have $150.00 worth of checks which I still need to mail. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to post it. It needs my time so I can write a small note to go with it before mailing. I hope to speed up the raising of the money needed to build a well for clean water in Kalagi Uganda in the next 3 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment