Thursday 4 December 2014

Sponsored Dresses by Bianca Rose

Last night I sew five dresses and made it a little bit more special by adding laces at the hemline for my niece Bianca Rose. She is my ten-year old niece who asked her Dad to give some of her money ($50.00 of toy money I would think) to me so she could sponsor two dresses for two disadvantaged girls this Christmas. And here are the dresses I made for her - she is a very 'girly' girl who likes to wear beautiful dresses and with laces so I think these five dresses really is a good representation of her personality - 
Five dresses for five disadvantaged kids in the slum areas of Metro Manila Philippines this Christmas. Make them feel special even for a day. Biance Rose, thank you so much. Thank you for having such a big heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment