Wednesday 20 August 2014

A time to laugh for a change

I think this is me...too loud for Dress A Girl Around the World (Australia) LOL! 
--------------------------
You will always be too much of something for someone: too big, too loud, too soft, too edgy. If you round out your edges, you lose your edge.
~Danielle LaPorte
---------------------------

I know a lot of people do not agree with the way I run Dress A Girl Australia (i.e complain too much) but believe me when I say if you want to make the world brighter...then do it right way. Unfortunately for some, I dont spend time thinking about what other people might think of the things I do and how I do it. If I think it is right...then it is right. If I think it will make lives better....then it is right and I do it. ♥☻♥

And don't forget that today is World Humanitarian Day. Here is an image with a great message I got from the Kid President - 
And here is a great daily 'food for thought' ....
Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You are never going to please everyone, Gigi, but if you didn't have strict guidelines for the quality of dresses/shorts, and other necessary requirements, the whole program could easily become unmanageable. So far as I can see none of your requests are unreasonable, ie. good quality fabrics, only new clothing, good tapes and ribbons, all of which help guarantee that the clothing is suitable for the recipients, and that parcels are no heavier than 5kg in order to protect your own health and mobility. These guidelines are very helpful for new people joining the program so they won't be spending time and money making unsuitable garments. Keep up the excellent work, Gigi.

    ReplyDelete