Tuesday 25 November 2014

Advise on parcel packaging

Hi All, the packaging of one of the parcels I picked up from the postoffice today was totally torn in half. Not sure where it came from yet as I have not looked into it but the postoffice manager said that he closed up the parcel with a sticky tape. In fact he put the parcel in a box. He knew that the contents that fell out from the parcel was for me as they looked like dresses and soft toys. I am very glad I have establish a good rapport with the people working on this post office branch otherwise I am not sure what is going to happen with parcels like this. This is the second time it has happened. Can you please make sure that your parcels are packed well. I cannot be responsible for any items that get lost due to torn packaging. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment