Sunday 30 November 2014

Giving Tuesday and last day of dress donations for Christmas distribution

Good Morning everyone! giing tuesday is 2 days away. if you are interested in dress sponsorships, please watch out for the album of dresses to be posted in my facebook page and a link to my online picasa album will be published here tonight or tomorrow morning.The campaign will start on Tuesday, 2nd of December and will run for 4 days until Friday,5th of Dec. Packages will be sent on Sunday,7th of December. Treat it as your random act of kindness for the year. Make a difference to a life of a disadvantaged child by sharing your love, giving her hope and happiness and make her special this christmas . 

If you need more details, please feel free to send an email to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com. or if you want to send your intent to sponsor a dress in advance (which is actually a good idea so I have ample time to allocate a dress for you), please click on the link below and fill up the form. Thank you.
Dress Sponsorship Form

Also, a good time to remind anyone that today is the last day for donating dresses for Christmas distribution. All dresses should be with me or in my postal box by Friday, 5th of December. It would be a good idea too if you can send me an email advising me that you are sending a parcel. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment