Monday 3 November 2014

Dress A Girl Australia numbers as of today

As of last night, I have made a difference to the lives of 2,791 girls, 612 boys and made 91 kiddies warm, feel comfort and joy during their winter season in Romania this year 2014 alone.
All this would not have been possible as well if not for your kindness and generosity to help by donating, dresses and shorts you made and t-shirts and quilts you all have donated. My heartfelt thank you to everyone for your support. I hope no one gets offended with my selling items on this page as this is the only way I can sustain this campaign and survive. I know a lot of you thinks this is no longer a charity work because I am selling and set limits to what can be donated but I do not think some of you really understand. What to do. I just have to do what I can do.Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment