Thursday 6 November 2014

New Dress A Girl Christmas card - Happiness and Hope

Earlier this afternoon I finished creating my first Dress A Girl 2014 Christmas card using one of the posters I created earlier this year. I hope I will be able to sell a few of these cards to raise funds. This will be made available in my Dress A Girl online shop and sell for $2.00 each. Selling price just enough to recover the cost of the blank cards, ink cartridges I will be using to print and a small amount as net profit. Selling below $2.00 is not really an option due to the high cost of the ink cartridges. Having them printed by a supplier although the price of the card would probably be lower but then I have to make an order of the cards in thousands to be able to do this so D-I-Y is the best option.
To summarize - each card will sell for $2.00. If you purchase in a pack of 10 it will cost $15.00 (that is two cards free plus an additional discount of a dollar). The price of the card includes postage of $.70 for a single card and $3.50 for the pack of 10.

To purchase the cards, please click here or click on the card image above. Please help spread the word around about this card. It will be much appreciated.

Watch out for more of Dress A Girl cards and soon the Dress A Girl 2015 calendar. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment